WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congrats!
Finally got a chance to try on the new PO’s in the metal today. Aesthetically, loved everything about them...just not the size. The 39.5 I felt was just a smudge too small and the 43.5 was just too big and bulky...I miss my 42mm, but I may be one of the few 2500C PO owners(former), that actually prefers the look of the mew version.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats!
Finally got a chance to try on the new PO’s in the metal today. Aesthetically, loved everything about them...just not the size. The 39.5 I felt was just a smudge too small and the 43.5 was just too big and bulky...I miss my 42mm, but I may be one of the few 2500C PO owners(former), that actually prefers the look of the mew version.
These are precisely my thoughts on the 2 sizes.
The 39.5 is just a smudge too small!
I dont even think its the size, just the proportions of the bezel/dial that look a bit off on my wrist.

Then again, 43.5 is way too bulky.. 40mm would have been perfect!

Then hunt continues ;)

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Yeah, I think I'm leaning that way. Here is a picture I took atvthe AD of the 43.5MM kn my wrist;

View attachment 15643280

I apologize for the photo quality, but it gives an idea if the size and fit.

René
Size wise, that's a perfect fit on your wrist. (y)

Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
10,072 Posts

·
Registered
10,072 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Congrats! It's a great watch. Mine is my daily wear, and while it's certainly a thick watch, I find it comfortable and well balanced on the bracelet. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm actually getting a bit worried as my wife has expensive taste and was somewhat ignorant about the world of luxury watches. She has recently been taking a strong liking to Omega...:(
This is a dangerous situation you're in. LOL

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
A few days ago I tried explain that to my wife.. She just rolled her eyes, as usual when I go on about watch 'minutiae'.

Here, we all understand each other.. I feel at home! :ROFLMAO: 🙏
There there fella you are amongst friends.

Just don't be expecting her holiday cooking, soft touches, ironic glares, warm hugs when you need them.

:ROFLMAO:

Love is life
Life is wife
Wife is knife
Knife cuts the life

😂

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm actually getting a bit worried as my wife has expensive taste and was somewhat ignorant about the world of luxury watches. She has recently been taking a strong liking to Omega...:(
Oh boy.. That sounds dangerous. And expensive!

Plus, HEY THATS OUR HOBBY, NOT THEIRS! :ROFLMAO:

There there fella you are amongst friends.

Just don't be expecting her holiday cooking, soft touches, ironic glares, warm hugs when you need them.

:ROFLMAO:

Love is life
Life is wife
Wife is knife
Knife cuts the life

😂
Ahaha thats a good one! Cheers mate!

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Tell her all the cool wives are sporting 43.5mm POs and Speedy Pros

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Tell her all the cool wives are sporting 43.5mm POs and Speedy Pros
Mine has a SLA019J Seiko. TT blue sub and 40 mm rose gold Yacht and several 40mm grand seikos. Larger watches do look great on a women. I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 79 of 79 Posts