WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my second Omega this week. I was on a cruise that stopped in Grand Cayman, so after my dives, I stopped in at Kirk Freeport. They had a great selection of Omegas! I'd been looking at the Planet Oceans since they came out. Ended up leaving there with the large size, orange bezel on a bracelet. Funny thing was, the bracelet was $120 more than the leather or rubber strap, which were both the same price. I had considered a leather strap, but couldn't justify not spending the extra little bit of $ for the bracelet. The store also had the Bond limited editions which are really sweet.

I've been really pleased w/the PO and have no regrets; so far, it's keeping better time than my SD. My first Omega, which I still have, is a 300 SMP mid size (anyone out there looking for one, I have it on the WTT forum). My positive experience with it definitely led me to the Planet Ocean.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Congrats, enjoy your PO..

Happy Holidays
Q

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrat's the PO is a fantastic watch, I really like mine :-! You ought to do a comparison review with pic's with the PO and Dweller. I know I'd be interested.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Congrats! That´s my favorite PO. I´m planning to get one for my self ASAP.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
I picked up my second Omega this week. I was on a cruise that stopped in Grand Cayman, so after my dives, I stopped in at Kirk Freeport. They had a great selection of Omegas! I'd been looking at the Planet Oceans since they came out. Ended up leaving there with the large size, orange bezel on a bracelet. Funny thing was, the bracelet was $120 more than the leather or rubber strap, which were both the same price. I had considered a leather strap, but couldn't justify not spending the extra little bit of $ for the bracelet. The store also had the Bond limited editions which are really sweet.

I've been really pleased w/the PO and have no regrets; so far, it's keeping better time than my SD. My first Omega, which I still have, is a 300 SMP mid size (anyone out there looking for one, I have it on the WTT forum). My positive experience with it definitely led me to the Planet Ocean.
Good thing,if you wanted the bracelet later it would be about $500.00 bucks more! John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts

Good thing,if you wanted the bracelet later it would be about $500.00 bucks more! John Wilson. Merry Christmas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts