WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Very nice watch John, a great gift from your parents..:-! :-! :-!

·
5,150 Posts
That's a real beauty, congrats! Another one to add to my want list. ;-)

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think I am about to buy a PRC100 Chrono -- like yours! -- only with the blue dial and yellow hands. I have not seen one in person, but the moment I saw one on line, it grabbed my attention. Your photo only adds to that conviction.|>

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello John_Rochowicz vbmenu_register("postmenu_238004", true); and other Tissot PRC100 owners.

I would like to by the PRC100 model:
http://www.tissot.ch/?mod_collectio...6/subid_0125/refid_T22_1_581_31/action_select

I am obsessed with the precision of a watch and I'd like to know how the PRC100 keeps time. What's is precission deviation per month, let's say ? Does it keep the time at the second or so?

Thank you very much for you opinions,

Johnaeus vbmenu_register("postmenu_238004", true);

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi John,

The PRC100 chronograph minute subdial does not have 1 minute subdivisions, but only 5 minutes subdivisions. I looked at a watch at an AD and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish between 2 and 3 minutes (it was the blue dial, they did not have the grey one). What's your opinion having this model ?

The second thing that I found at Tissot Chronographs (as several models have the same movement G10.211, all these models have the same problem): the date changing is done at 12h15m instead of 12h00m.
It is quite unacceptable for a Tissot watch. Does your watch change the date at about 15 min after 12 ?

One can say that I shouldn't look at all these details, but in my opinion by paying several hundred bucks on a Swiss recognized watch, you can expect precision in all the aspects.

I'm asking you all these because the PRC100 chronograph with gray dial is my first choise but I haven't found it yet in the store (I asked an AD to see if they can bring it). In the meanwhile I looked at other Tissot models.

Thanks,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts