WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up off eBay on the cheap! It's 20x20x20 and made of white nylon. It also folds up into a handy little storage pouch. Here are a few hand-helds I took with it this morning. The Omega is a ladies model from 1961; the Bulova is a 1969; and the 9K Rotary I'm not sure. :think:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Ralph. It's just a Canon SD1000 Digital Elph.

·
Registered
18,169 Posts
I went to buy one and found a set of 3 studio diffusing lights for almost the same price... I can use them for portraits as well as watches :)

As your pics show, good lighting is critical to good pics!

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Sorry to be slow - been on holiday - but the Rotary was hallmarked in Birmingham in 1965. Perhaps the dial is a teeny bit later? Nice!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to be slow - been on holiday - but the Rotary was hallmarked in Birmingham in 1965. Perhaps the dial is a teeny bit later? Nice!
Thanks, Marrick. I also just noticed the numbers "436" engraved into the edge of the caseback, which match the last three of the case number. Don't think I've seen engraving like that before.
:thanks

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Thanks, Marrick. I also just noticed the numbers "436" engraved into the edge of the caseback, which match the last three of the case number. Don't think I've seen engraving like that before.
:thanks

Well, I've just checked on mine and it has the same thing - "035" - put on as 3 seperate numbers in a vertical line. Well spotted! b-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts