WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this in. Love the watch only complaints are bezel turns to eay and bracelet is soso.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice looking. Where are pics of the bracelet that would make you say it was so-so? The Nato looks pretty good.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the bracelet. I just would prefer a different design maybe even mesh. I like the way the nato shows off the watch design and shape more.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
You're right. The bracelet looks good but takes away from the case design IMO.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I agree about the bracelet. I like the quality and feel of it, but think your looks great on that Nato. I like mesh as well.

_MG_9738.jpg
I like the bracelet. I just would prefer a different design maybe even mesh. I like the way the nato shows off the watch design and shape more.

Reactions: scheersmarc

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I have the same watch but I like the way yours looks on the Nato. Great color combination. I absolutely agree about the bezel. Too loose for a dive watch.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice watch! In my opinion, this design needs to be on the mesh or rubber. The NATO doesn't look right on this one...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes the top crown turns the inner bezel. I have some natural rubber straps honestly don't like rubber straps make watches look cheap. I like the NATO but plan to get. Mesh also. Anyone recommend a mesh to get ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk H

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have been happy with mine from wjean on ebay. If you are persistent you can usually pic them up for 40%-50% off list.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Indeed, wjean has top mesh bracelets at a great price.

Delivery takes about 10 days (to Europe).

My point of view : the S60 looks best with the mess.
Never had any bonding with zulu or nato straps....

·
Registered
734 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts