WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Christmas came early this year, my girlfriend got me a Propilot. I have wanted it for years, she saw it and got it for me. I'm really lucky, she's a great lady not just for getting me the watch but for all she does. The watch is fantastic, looks great and it's not another dive watch! She got the bracelet because the textile band was sold out, I like the bracelet a lot but I think I'll get the textile band in a while, I know a lot of ppl don't like it but I tried one on a over a yr ago and liked. If anyone has the black or olive textile band to sell pm me. Anyway, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Regards,
Jens

Attachments

·
6,602 Posts
Congrats!!! I tried one on again last week at Toppers... cool watch for sure:-!

Cheers
Shannon

Reactions: nevada1995

·
Registered
283 Posts
Awesome watch, love the Pro pilots, the knurling on the case is so clean and simple but really does set them apart. Congrats

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Christmas came early this year, my girlfriend got me a Propilot...
Thinking she needs to become your fiancé. ;) Always loved this series. Missed out on a BC ProPilot Chronograph GMT this holiday season and still kicking myself.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the bracelet for mine. It is super comfortable, most of the time I don't even remember the watch is on my wrist.

Congrats on that great Christmas gift. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts