WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks for everyone's two cents so far. I'm starting to lean towards favoring the green, but I would still like to see some pictures of the fume dial before I make up my mind.
I think you'd be better off looking for some youtube vids of the degrade dial, rather than static pics.

·
Registered
646 Posts
This caught my eye...for those with the blue dial (or those that have had it for some time now), how do you like it? General thoughts? Thinking of replacing an Aquaracer (similar dial) with this. I love the Aquaracer, but it's definitely at the limit/over for my wrist size. Want something smaller with a similar dial.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I love the blue but already have 3 blues. I like the green but honestly wonder how much wrist time it would get. I have black well covered in my collection.

So, waiting for someone to post pics of the degrade 39!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Bringing up this thread from a few months ago as I've recently become interested in the Essence. I went through the thread and saw that somebody posted approximate crystal / dial diameters of the 39mm watch: approx. 30mm and dial is 25mm.

It looked like few people had the bigger 43mm version of the watch. Can somebody please measure (approximate is fine) the crystal / dial of the bigger watch? It'd help me decide which of the two would work better for me.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
Stowa Partitio, Citizen Promaster Diver, Orient Sun and Moon, G-Shock King
108 Posts
Really considering that white dial but in 43mm since I have a larger wrist.
Just trying to decide if a company trying to get their foothold is worth the money. Feel like it is pretty good value for what you are getting just don't have the name backing it yet.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The company that owns the brand since 2016 is already a well established supplier for some well known Swiss brands. Just have a look at the site of Dexel S.A., which is the company of the father of the owner of Formex. So it's different from most emerging micro brands, even if their intense influencer marketing gives you a different feeling.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
The company that owns the brand since 2016 is already a well established supplier for some well known Swiss brands. Just have a look at the site of Dexel S.A., which is the company of the father of the owner of Formex. So it's different from most emerging micro brands, even if their intense influencer marketing gives you a different feeling.
Legally speaking, Formex is not owned by Dexel. They are an independent company.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts