WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,919 Posts
I've been looking forward to seeing real life photos of this. I've been going backwards and forward over whether I prefer this to the existing black dial GV. I really like how it looks in this photo. Would you say this is a fair representation of how the blue looks?

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Nice, I guess my only issue with the milgaus is the weight in the case upsets the balance of the watch for me. Other than that it is nice. My favorite is still the white dial though.

Reactions: drhr

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It is in a different level in comparison to the black one.... photo doesn't do the justice to that beautiful dial.... I love how the green tinted crystal compliment and complete the dial. It is an awesome combo!

I've been looking forward to seeing real life photos of this. I've been going backwards and forward over whether I prefer this to the existing black dial GV. I really like how it looks in this photo. Would you say this is a fair representation of how the blue looks?

·
Registered
14,918 Posts
Nice, I guess my only issue with the milgaus is the weight in the case upsets the balance of the watch for me. Other than that it is nice. My favorite is still the white dial though.
Yep, me too, wasn't prepared for that and reluctantly (loved the green tint) moved mine out, good to know I wasn't just imagining things . . .

Reactions: Stellite

·
Premium Member
38,919 Posts
It is in a different level in comparison to the black one.... photo doesn't do the justice to that beautiful dial.... I love how the green tinted crystal compliment and complete the dial. It is an awesome combo!
That's great to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. It might just become my grail.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
That picture makes the dial look a lot better. Still not impressed with the shade of blue, too light for me, but the sunburst effect is always nice.

·
Registered
29,141 Posts
Looks great in blue. Thanks for the peek at it.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Yep, me too, wasn't prepared for that and reluctantly (loved the green tint) moved mine out, good to know I wasn't just imagining things . . .
I much prefer the feel of the new explorer. The Milgaus is a watch that could use a case made of Titanium

Reactions: drhr

·
Registered
14,918 Posts
I much prefer the feel of the new explorer. The Milgaus is a watch that could use a case made of Titanium
As I think about it now, that'd work out well . . .

Reactions: Stellite

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
The hue is great, the blue, green and orange are quite sporty and fresh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts