WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess the bezel is anodized aluminum, not the ceramics in other seamasters up-to-date.
But overall it's really nice!
I also see very light fauxtina. Maybe it's just the photo.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Very odd. I try to search for it by model number and nothing. You're in Canada and I'm in the US, maybe that's something to do with it?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very odd. I try to search for it by model number and nothing. You're in Canada and I'm in the US, maybe that's something to do with it?
I got the image from Facebook I'm not able to add myself either..

Apparently, if you have a Omega account you're able to then add it under your collection.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hi Cod Holiday,

Couldn't see it on the Ω Hong Kong website (yet?) either.
I wonder if this 2015 (?) "seamaster diver 300 céramique" model (with date) on Chronomania is any relation? ...

The seller had the model number wrong, listed as 210.30.42.20.01.003 as in this thread's original post.
- the correct one is on the warranty & chronometer certificate :
"MARQUE : Omega
MODELE : seamaster diver 300 céramique 210.30.41.20.01.003
ANNEE : 2015"

Pity the new one you've found has skeleton hands; if it were sword hands, no date & a smaller size available too, IMHO they'd have a real hot-seller.

Found here :
Coin des Affaires - Vend Omega seamaster céramique neuve

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Cod Holiday,

Couldn't see it on the Ω Hong Kong website (yet?)
I wonder if this 2015 (?) "seamaster diver 300 céramique" model (with date) on Chronomania is any relation? ...

View attachment 15585534

View attachment 15585533

The seller had the serial number wrong, listed as 210.30.42.20.01.003 as in the original post.
- the correct one is on the warranty & chronometer certificate :
"MARQUE : Omega
MODELE : seamaster diver 300 céramique 210.30.41.20.01.003
ANNEE : 2015"

Coin des Affaires - Vend Omega seamaster céramique neuve
No. Please read my comment above. Several people have been able to add their Omega watch collection. So it's more or less confirmed. Just unannounced. No details on the bezel and the back from what I can see.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Nice that there’s a no-date option. I know ceramic is the hot new material, but to me it just looks too shiny. Now if they could just ditch the HEV . . .

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice that there’s a no-date option. I know ceramic is the hot new material, but to me it just looks too shiny. Now if they could just ditch the HEV . . .
HEV and Seamaster bracelet aren't going anywhere. They are part of Seamaster DNA, very much like the Cyclops is for Rolex.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
About 7 months ago I started a thread titled "My Next Purchase - An Eight Horse Race". The following is a paragraph from one of my post in that thread:

"The shininess of the SM Pro 300M was a bit of a concern for me (it being a tool watch and all), but not enough to deter me from the topnotch movement. I can't believe how accurate these Master Chronometer movements are. At present my Railmaster is performing at 0 to +1 spd depending on position. On the wrist everyday it does a consistent +1 spd. I tried on the SMP 300M at my AD and it actually fit my 6.5" wrist quite well. I'd ruled it out for a long time, concerned that it might wear too big. And the shiny factor didn't bother me either. I actually quite like the bracelet, and I think they've done a nice job updating it without completely changing the styling of the original. For me, the Seamaster Pro bracelet (and the He valve) is part of what makes the Seamaster the Seamaster. I think my whole list will be in great jeopardy if OMEGA releases a stainless steel iteration with no date. That would be a dream come true."

Well HOLY ****!!!

I've had my 8 suspects whittled down to 2 for a few months now, and I was ready to make an appointment with "my guy" at the AD to talk price and make a final decision on which model to get. And now my dream has actually come true. I'm so excited and pi$$ed off at the same time. I've been going round and round for months trying to come to a final decision, and when I'm on the brink, this happens.:mad::LOL::):mad::unsure: Now I have some more round and round ahead of me. I'm getting dizzy.

Rene

·
Registered
539 Posts
Fingers crossed that this maybe gets announced formally? The bezel looks like it could be lumed as well, which would make this an instant buy for me!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I can't stop staring at it.

Rene

·
Registered
385 Posts
Interesting. I’m not able to see it on their website (yet) either. I hope they bring out more than just this one as well. Looks cool! Glad to see them continuing to expand the Seamaster Diver 300M lineup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
385 Posts
It's there alright. Reference 210.30.42.20.01.003
When I search this reference on Omega’s website it says “sorry, there is no result for [reference number]”. Maybe it’s just not on the U.S. website yet. I’m sure I’ll see it soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
It's there alright. Reference 210.30.42.20.01.003
Where exactly are you seeing it, JP? Are you sure you're not looking at the 43.5mm ceramic version?

Rene

1 - 20 of 128 Posts