WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of late, i rekindle my love for seiko 5 watches, having got my first one many years ago. since august, i have been eyeing for a seiko divers series watch to add to my sports watch collection. yesterday, i went to my AD to look at the divers range and was smitten by a new release by seiko 5 diver's series. was told it is only released 2 days ago. so, i got the best of both world, seiko 5 and a diver's watch. it has great detailing, is nice and heavy, sturdy and rugged. i have it on my wrist at the point of purchase and is still wearing it on the 2nd day...just love it! so, here is my 3rd S-5....

thanks for reading.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Thats a pretty cool looking watch, I don't think I've ever seen that one, I like the bezel and the guard around it. Definitely looks like a tough one!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a pretty cool looking watch, I don't think I've ever seen that one, I like the bezel and the guard around it. Definitely looks like a tough one!!
thnx. i was told it is a brand new release from seiko. hence, u probably hasn't seen it yet. btw, the lume is amazing at nite....

·
Registered
619 Posts
Superb,

Anyone got a model no for this one?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The model of that particular watch is SKZ249K1. And its is also available in different colors. Another great 5.
tt's right, the exact model no, :-! agent tom!

this also comes with a nice yellow face and black ones too; also in steel bracelets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts