WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'll be all over the SRP455 as long as its not too expensive or hard to find. Anyone know when these will be available?

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I'll be all over the SRP455 as long as its not too expensive or hard to find. Anyone know when these will be available?
Uh oh...yeah I like that 455 too. Might edge out the Orange Monster if the real life pics look good enough...hmmm.

And are the hands and crown GOLD??

Edit: Wish they'd do away with the starburst dial though and just go all solid blue on it...

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Will have to see better/live pics to really pass judgement. These are like looking at a photograph of a photocopy that's been faxed, reduced in resolution and DPI, and then enlarged again and some color added in. =)

But seriously though, better pics are necessary!

·
Banned
815 Posts
I found out that the SRP453 and SRP455 will be coming to the US. $550 and $495 MSRP. They should start coming in around August. I'll be sure to share more pics when they become available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If only they would issue a version of the shrouded superior with a more standard bezel...I like the blue version, though I'd still want to replace the shroud and the blue shroud is half the charm. Is it plastic on this version?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
The SRP455 looks gorgeous in those photos. The blue bezel is so rich.

I can't justify that sort of coin... I am just going wait a few years until they are super rare and cry at the $1500 BIN on eBay.
o|

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Oh noes. I think I'm going to have to get one. :eek: It looks so good. I love the gold accents and crown.

Sent while doing a burnout.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Well, those didn't last long. I went to order one and it says it is now unavailable. :(

Sent while doing a burnout.
They re-listed them, this time at $395! Then they sold those out as well. I like the watch, but not at that price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 22 Posts