WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received this new Seiko PVD Mod from Noah in HK and I really like the way this one turned out... many thanks to Noah for a job well done!!

Happy Holidays to all!

Cheers,

Peter

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Excellent! I bet the lume is excellent..

CONGRATS! :-!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks guys!!

the lume on the cool oval hands is excellent... slightly brighter than the dial but overall this puppy glows through the night after exposure to light...

I tried to put together a stealthy but very legible design here and I'm really pleased with how the results turned out... and as Noah says "the oval hands put it over the top" :-! and having the Seiko PVD bracelet really completes the package! Just something a little different...

I know I will be enjoying this one for a long time!

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

Peter

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Very cool and very unique. I think I'll be getting that Ploprof dial for my next project... once my Visa has had some time recover from a traumatic Holiday season.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Overall I think it looks pretty good. Honestly, however, I like everything but the hour and minute hands. I might be in the minority on this, but I think they look a little out of place (at least on this watch). That's just me, though--as long as you like it, that's what counts. I'm sure all-in=all, it is great watch. From what I've seen, Noah does nice work. Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
305 Posts
You should call it the stealth bomber. The hands really remind me of propellers on your black jet of time. :-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts