WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 386 Posts

· Registered
Proud Casio G-SHOCK fanboy
8,962 Posts
The new MM300 looks nice. If there are minor upgrades too, like a better, sturdier feeling crown, I might be more inclined to own this puppy.

· Registered
3,951 Posts
Holy crap, the presages are gorgeous. I might need to get one of the sard007s.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Domo

· Registered
2,436 Posts
That has to be the BEST LOOKING MM300 i have ever seen!!

I just wish I had the funds!!!

truly incredible looking!!

You know how you get an SKX and it's great, but you keep imagining what it would be like to own a Sumo, imagining the case shape, the SEL, and all that.

Then you get a SUMO and you are happy but, you start imagining what an MM300 would be like and weather it is worth the extra money.
And although you are happy with your SUMO you know that it is not THE SEIKO DIVER, and that feeling eats you up slowly, until you decide to get the MM300.

Well, now there is a watch that would make me feel like that about the MM300, and it is another MM300!!

Seriously, I thought SBDX001 was perfect looking (except for the hands length, but that is my thing about hands touching markers), and then you see this SBDX012 (or whatever it is going to be called) and you realize the cat is out of the bag, and you cant put it back anymore.

I feel like this is how an MM300 should look!!

So much better with such a simple change of color!!

The contrast goes down a notch, and makes it so sophisticated looking, that now the regular white looks crude and cheap to me!!

DAMN YOU SEIKO!!!

· Registered
758 Posts
The new MM300 looks nice. If there are minor upgrades too, like a better, sturdier feeling crown, I might be more inclined to own this puppy.
+1 :think:

I'll be paying VERY close attention as well but the prospect of getting ahold of the SBDX003's near-twin may push me over the edge regardless of any upgrade. I was keen on the SBBN015 for the start of the new year, and need another auto like a hole in the head, hence wanting quartz this time around, but we shall see...

Let's hope there's something more aside from the bezel because on surface it would appear to be the exact same watch. If that's the case, kiss any near projections of an update of the SBDX001 goodbye as it'll be a testament to how well it sells for them. If there's no upgrades, and I can get past the gold accents which will be difficult, I'll opt for the SBBN015 and call it for awhile.

If it's over 250000 yen (as I suspect) without any upgrades I'll have to pass regrettably.

1 - 20 of 386 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.