WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
15,095 Posts
Hopefully this model is a sort of "last hurrah" for the current model and there will be one with updates soon. I'd like the signed crown for starters.

· Registered
15,095 Posts
the only one still available on global rakuten is 302,400 JPY thru Seiko3s

10keiya had some at 241,900 JPY, but those sold out already.

For both this and the SBDC027 it seems that some sellers are really trying to max out their profits...
in fact the same day these were announced i started seeing them for sale on eBay with a 50% markup for delivery sometime in February.

The old buy 3 and sell 2 to pay for my free 1
They all max out the profits and then start dumping them. A good price on the SBDB009 is US$800 cheaper now than just a few months ago. I was gouged on one myself.

· Registered
15,095 Posts
Not sure that the SBDB009 is the best comparison. The SBDX012 is a limited edition model and, from what I've heard from the staff at several electronics shops, limited edition Seiko divers sell like hotcakes. And this one even more so. I don't think there will be any dumping with this one. To me, 241,900 seems like a fair enough price. But who knows, if the SBDX012 doesn't sing to me, I'll be opting for the 001.
I wasn't looking for the best comparison. I was stating my latest personal experience.

· Registered
15,095 Posts
I just noticed the red in the second hand while looking through a Rakuten shop's watches.

I'm sorry, but the red in the second hand with the gold and stainless is just tacky. I don't like that at all.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

· Registered
15,095 Posts
After seeing the video, I have to say it looks significantly worse than the regular MM300 in my opinion.
And the gold parts on the rubber bracelet? Ugh!
Thanks, Debbie!

Face Eyebrow Skin Nose Chin

· Registered
15,095 Posts
Reactions: Howa and Seppia

· Registered
15,095 Posts
It's a nice watch.. Like the splash of gold on it...almost pre-ordered one but did not. End of the day it's an MM300 which I had previously bought and flipped due to disappointing accuracy and loose end link fit...which I am afraid I will once again encounter with the SBDX012.

Eager of early adopters here to do a small write up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That accuracy thing is such a shame. I flipped the MM and the Emperor because the 8L35 performance was so poor. I guess I had bad luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.