WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
2,593 Posts
But if you take a pic of a normal clasp and compare the two you will see they look the same length. So maybe it over photoshopped or maybe it is a older version from the early 2000's? My thought is this, before someone is accused of selling a replica aka fake they should be given the benefit of the doubt and contacted to see what is the story is. This dude has a ton of feedback on ebay and I don't think he would trying to outright screw someone. So why don't one of you step up and contact him to see what the story is instead of casting a negative tone towards him?
I'm not the regulator of the Internet and I'm not in the market for a MM300, but I suggest anyone looking to buy from this guy inquire about the clasp missing a microadjust and other issues with the photos, no one is disparaging anyone, simply pointing out the discrepancies with his photos. The photos he posted on the Internet for all to see and comment on.

· Banned
2,593 Posts
Contrary to all the hype of scratched MM300 bezels, I think a lot of it is overreaction from the owner as I have yet to see any used MM300 bezel, scratches/dents and all, I would kick out of bed. Let's not forget this is a tool watch and wear is to be expected through normal use. I welcome wabi and character!
I agree with what you wrote, I understand what this version was going for in Seiko history I just prefer the original (that's why I own it I guess), but I bet live photos of this watch will look awesome.

I also agree it's a tool watch, I wear it daily and if it gets a scratch it gets a scratch, no big deal.

· Banned
2,593 Posts
It's nice but for the price people are paying it really should come with at least a sapphire crystal upgrade and regulated movement imo. Something to make it a little more special instead of just gold dial highlights. Nice looking watch though no doubt, I don't know that I could pay $1,000 to $1,500 more than the standard MM300 for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.