WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thanks to Shane and other members who posted threads and links I had to pick one of these. You guys are correct these watches are sweet. The only thing I did to mine was brush out any polishing that was on the lugs and bracelet, I think it gives it a more tooled look. This unit will be on a Zulu shortly, but I have to say after I brushed out the bracelet is growing on me. Thank you guys for all the info on this watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Well, it looks like some one's on a watch buying spree. ;-) I really like this watch and to be honest it may have to find it's way to me some day. I like the brushed look better as well, nice work. b-) Thanks for the pictures and wear it well. :-!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey guys, thanks to Shane and other members who posted threads and links I had to pick one of these. You guys are correct these watches are sweet. The only thing I did to mine was brush out any polishing that was on the lugs and bracelet, I think it gives it a more tooled look. This unit will be on a Zulu shortly, but I have to say after I brushed out the bracelet is growing on me. Thank you guys for all the info on this watch.

I am the verge of purchasing this watch too.

Where did you get it from? b-)

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
This one has been on my list for quite some time now... unfortunately bluedial does not ship to Canada... but I'll find it somwhere no worries...

Nice pics by the way. :-!

Wear it in good health mate. :-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts