WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a Seiko SNK Case, Casback (with Gasket), Crown, Stem and Spring Bars. While used in most of the SNK line (SNK809, for example) this one came from an SNKM95 that I bought specifically to use the dial and hands in a mod. For those of you who both like mods and prefer the smaller size the SNK affords, this is for you. Just plunk the 7s26 or 7s36 (with 4:00 crown) of your choice in and you should be good to go. I am including both the crown and stem so that you won't have to worry about finding one appropriate to this case should you pull your movement from, say, an SKX007. Watch was never worn prior to dial/hands removal. Case back still has protective sticker on it (although, for reasons I can't explain, the case back did have one tiny mark on it upon arrival. I took many photos trying to get it to show. You can see it to the right of the letter "R" in the word "Resistance" in the photo. Tiny, but there.) Also included are the original Seiko 18mm spring bars. You'll get everything you see in the photo. I'll package and wrap items separately so they will arrive in the best condition possible. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you may have. Thank you for looking.

$30, Paypal-ed (fees on me) and shipped. Con-US, only, please.

Auto part Metal Wheel Piston ring

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Traded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts