WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
what's not to love? i had my Velatura Diver Chrono on today. the case execution is first rate. i have always liked the yachting chrono, too. nice pick up and congrats!

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, it wears very well and the functions are very easy to use, now I just need the yacht:think:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know these don't get much love here, but I'm loving mine:)
Why is that? I'm a complete newb here and waiting delivery of my new SNDA63. I think it's the coolest looking thing ever! And seiko caliber 7T92, what could go wrong? So it's not an automatic but I like quartz.

I just wonder why Velatura are not talked more about? When I get mine I'll post masses of photos for sure. :)

Subhelic

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Why is that? I'm a complete newb here and waiting delivery of my new SNDA63. I think it's the coolest looking thing ever! And seiko caliber 7T92, what could go wrong? So it's not an automatic but I like quartz.

I just wonder why Velatura are not talked more about? When I get mine I'll post masses of photos for sure. :)

Subhelic

My orange Velatura arrived early today. Looks great, comfortable, wears lighter than expected for it's chunky appearance, all functions working and it looks like chrono will record up to 12 hours. I've read elsewhere that some people think the face is too busy or hard to read. I can easily tell the time without my reading glasses, but for accurate reading of the chrono I need my cheaters. Perhaps that bothers some who need cheaters. Since chrono won't often be important to me that isn't an issue. Or maybe it just doesn't fit the taste of many people. Different strokes for different folks. But for my taste it's a great watch.
CC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts