WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the quick and dirty pics; what a great looking watch! Now I am a member of the multiple Doxa club!!!

Thanks to Rick for the extremely fast shipping and great service!

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Great catch! (Especially when they just announced only 5 are left!). Mine is still my second favorite Doxa. So, which one is next? :-d

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations, it's a great watch and one of my favorites. The PVD seems to hold up well, I've banged it all over at work and not a scratch.

Chris

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Congrats! I got mine a little while ago and except for the non-PVD case back and inside the clasp issue(I am working on it in my head! lol)it has become my favorite DOXA, including my orange dial 600T Pro. PVD could be matt black I guess but as your photos show, it is still a b....n piece.

T Bone what is your favorite if thuis one is second?

Wear it in good health

paul:-!

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
My first, the SUB 750T Pro! BTW, curious, why are the caseback and the clasp an issue for you? I hardly notice them, my eyes are drawn to the beautiful semi gloss black.

·
14,572 Posts
My first, the SUB 750T Pro! BTW, curious, why are the caseback and the clasp an issue for you? I hardly notice them, my eyes are drawn to the beautiful semi gloss black.
I actually LIKE the shiny SS inside the clasp and on the caseback. Gives the watch a little personality IMHO:-!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
While the non-PVD caseback and inside the clasp area are not really noticeable, they are there and I am not sure I can understand why. Wear has been the reason given and that makes sense, I guess, but I do not think any other watchmaker does this. Odd to me. But once it is on it is really good looking. As to the gloss vs flat black? To each their own!

paul:-s

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I too like the back not being PVD'd (is that a abbrev?) haa- I think it does add to the character and it is a high contact point for wear- gives a certain depth perception too when not on :) they must now be all sold out I think? wierd to think soon there will not be anymore 750's at all- also exciting to think of the 5000 and what else is to come

1 - 12 of 12 Posts