WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We built a light box this past week. Today we finally got some time to take a couple of shots using it. So here are a few of them......comments.

All shots have Sandra's watches.

A shot of watches with two pens:

Breitling SO with pen:

Bathys Auto "Stealth" Black dial with pen:

Bathys Ti Quartz with pen:

UN DTL with pen:

UN MMC with pen:

UN's with pen:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nice pictures Stephen.

Have you ever considdered taking them in B&W..?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thanks .....took you suggestion and took some Black and Whites with my UN's....comments.

Shots of both of my UN's together:

Shots of the UN Blue Surf:

Shots of the UN MMD Brown dial:

·
Registered
18 Posts
very nice shots. the light box gives a good even cover. have to think about that myself

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
very nice shots. the light box gives a good even cover. have to think about that myself
:thanks....|> If you want email or pm me and I will send you the web page where I found the instructions how to build. It cost us about $20 US total to do.

Stephen

P.S. Here is another thread with more light box shots of ours. It is over in the Dive Watches Forum.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=43245

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Stunning B&W shots Stephen....:gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stunning B&W shots Stephen....:gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

:thanks :thanks :thanks still need more practice that is for sure. Plus fine tuning on the light box......but that is all the fun of it!!!!!! :-d

Stephen

·
Registered
596 Posts
Two words...bad a$$...love the B&W Pics!!!

Congrats S&S on a beautiful collection...next time I am in Kent I will have to def. check out your AD in Ravenna to witness these beaut's in person!!!

:-!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Two words...bad a$$...love the B&W Pics!!!

Congrats S&S on a beautiful collection...next time I am in Kent I will have to def. check out your AD in Ravenna to witness these beaut's in person!!!

:-!
:thanks Michael!!!! |> The AD in Ravenna will be moving the Ulysse Nardin's to it's new store in Feb or Mar. They will have two stores but all of the UN's will be at the new store up by Cleveland.

Stephen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts