WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone seen it? Dont know if I can post the picture on here so I haven't but Oris put it on their Instagram page, it's the new 42mm Sixty Five with a silver dial instead of the blue it looks awesome, even though I'd come to the conclusion I was going for the 40mm :-:)-s I asked the question and they said it's released this month. If you haven't seen it track the picture down.

Reactions: JonS1967

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Seems like a weird way to announce an amazing new color option – with a crappy photo on Instagram, but Oris seems to be killing just about everything else lately, so they get a pass. Here's the photo in question – apparently we'll know once it's officially announced at Munichtime.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Seems like a weird way to announce an amazing new color option – with a crappy photo on Instagram, but Oris seems to be killing just about everything else lately, so they get a pass. Here's the photo in question – apparently we'll know once it's officially announced at Munichtime.

This combo Rocks It!!!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I'm not so excited about this one, legibility would be seriously compromised with this. I'm a little surprised they are pumping out so many variants at such a rate of knots - I hope they are not falling for the "too much of a good thing" trap.

·
3,627 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not too many takers for this then, suppose i like the silver as im a lover of the Doxa Searambler versions

·
Registered
30 Posts
I personally think that Oris have lost focus. They have become like Hollywood. Have a successful movie and get too lazy to come up with new ideas, instead just keep pumping out sequels. I think the silver dial looks ok but let face it the 65 series was never really meant t be a diver. Nobody puts leather straps on a diver.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I guess I agree with most of what everyone has said. It is a nice looking watch.
Buuuuuttttttt. Silver hands/silver dial, not legible. Black edged hands/white dial, OK. This doesn't work.
And on leather??? Now we are pure desk-diver. Heck, faux diver.
The 65 was a great idea. But Oris has gone overboard with it. Slow the diveboat down! Get back to a black or dark blue dial, on a bracelet, nato, tropic rubber or mesh, and leave it be after that, Oris!
And for the love of God do NOT come out with a 44mm version, the 42 is already too big.

Reactions: wis_dad

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Yeah I agree on most here! Blue is better!

/insert clever or funny note here\

1 - 16 of 16 Posts