WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thinking it'll be a blue dial 103/104 clone. Sinn and cool innovation are pretty much done with their current watches (everything cool is discontinued)... just rehashing the same watch again and again.
As much as I love Sinn as a brand I completely agree… visiting the "watch archive" in their website is way more interesting than their current lineup…

Fingers crossed for a cool new release!

·
Premium Member
438 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
A true GMT would be nice too.
Agree that a GMT addition would be super sweet.
Thirded. It would make a ton of sense given their market position and target audience.

But, the choice of poem on the watchbuys site heavily implies another blue variant.

·
Premium Member
Rolex YG Sub, MG Green/Black, DSSD JC, SD43 Mk I, PAM176, 1305, Omega PP, SeaMaster300, MoonPhase
1,617 Posts
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I honestly hope I don't want any of the new offerings.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Blue u50 gmt

Reactions: JJ312

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not gonna lie. I will be disappointed if the "new" models are just blue or MOP dials on existing models. I would love it if they went all out on a new tool watch. I think Sinn could also use a model trim (perhaps remove some of the Frankfurt series watches.....there's a lot of overlap there).

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
FWIW, Sinn released the 105, green 103, and the R500 last autumn. So perhaps we'll get one or two new models:

·
Premium Member
10,100 Posts
This may be way out in left field, but what about a honey colour dial watch for the ladies?

"Roses are red, violets are blue, the honey is sweet, and so are you."

·
Premium Member
IWC Porsche Design Titan, IWC Pilot Spitfire, Sinn EZM 10
5,597 Posts
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I honestly hope I don't want any of the new offerings.
Yeah…the EZM 10 was over $6k USD when they retired it. Now what if they add column wheel, Flyback, and magnetic resistance to 80,000 A/m? I'D BE SCREWED!
Unless they also coated it black. Wouldn't buy that…

1 - 20 of 103 Posts