WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my blue Seamaster diver - 42mm (210.30.42.20.03.001) and I like the bracelet (I don't own the rubber et- just ordered it.)

However, I would appreciate a different bracelet, even if the existing one is high quality, I would prefer a more simple look; Omega has plenty of nice looking flat link models in their history...

I was wondering if there is some aftermarket bracelet that could fit?
So far I managed to use the Uncleseiko 1171 by gently bending the endlinks, but the combination is not great, the US1171 seems too light and vintage for the SMP.

Forstner is thinking about making endlinks for their new flatlink so it fits the SMP, but more for the older versions...

I also asked Uncleseiko and Strapcode and nothing seems planned at the moment.

I can't believe nobody proposed a bracelet for the SMP; a lot of people love this watch but not the bracelet.

Any idea?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love my blue Seamaster diver - 42mm (210.30.42.20.03.001) and I like the bracelet (I don't own the rubber et- just ordered it.)

However, I would appreciate a different bracelet, even if the existing one is high quality, I would prefer a more simple look; Omega has plenty of nice looking flat link models in their history...

I was wondering if there is some aftermarket bracelet that could fit?
So far I managed to use the Uncleseiko 1171 by gently bending the endlinks, but the combination is not great, the US1171 seems too light and vintage for the SMP.

Forstner is thinking about making endlinks for their new flatlink so it fits the SMP, but more for the older versions...

I also asked Uncleseiko and Strapcode and nothing seems planned at the moment.

I can't believe nobody proposed a bracelet for the SMP; a lot of people love this watch but not the bracelet.

Any idea?
Not a bracelet, but I am considering an Isofrane strap for mine. Then it will be perfect if I ever get a chance to be a diver again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have a similar challenge with the No Time To Die edition - the watch head is superb, I’d love to own that. However, the NATO doesn’t suit me and the mesh weave bracelet look dreadful to my fickle eyes.

Why oh why couldn’t it have a bracelet like the one you want shut of?!

·
Registered
280 Posts
How about a heavy mesh? Something good quality, German made...the newest seamaster pros seem like they would look good on mesh.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Omega make a mesh bracelet for it apparently. I wasnt aware of this until someone posted a photo of theirs around here recently. I guess there aren't many alternatives as the Omega bracelet is so good. It was the bracelet that stalled my purchase of the SMP for a long time. I wasnt sure about it. Having owned it for a while now I really like it although the rubber is also really nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts