WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks better everyday, altought the black date window (on blue dial) still doesn't work for me.

Now that black ceramic bezel sure would look "purty" on my 2230.50.

What's really surpising is that they are featuring the black SMP300 first, both on the "Seamaster Collection" menu and once inside the SMP300 options.

Seahorse got futuristic....

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
460 Posts
I like the "PO" style font for the numbers on the bezel. it flows around the ring a more nicely than the previous font. I think they could have made the numbers a tad smaller though.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
The black one looks good but I think the Blue one has been ruined...esp with the black date wheel, just looks off balance

·
6,880 Posts
Not the Seamaster Professional?
No way, they look JUST like the Sub.../sarcasm

*roll-eyes* The markers are completely different.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm not a fan, the blue one just looks bad now. and the black one looks like the PO's baby brother rather than it's own watch. taking away the wave pattern and making the bezzel so similar to the PO is a bad styling move IMO. I Also dislike the case back. I like what omega is doing with the Deville line up and what they are doing with the PO the new speedmasters look ok but I think they dropped the ball with the new SMP

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not really feeling the new design... But the pics I saw of the new bracelet look pretty sweet. Perhaps if it will fit, I'll order the new bracelet for my 222080. And I have to agree that the black date windows is awful on the blue!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts