WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
looks good!
Is the asymmetric red haze on the dial (8,9,10,11 o:clock) just a shadow, I wonder?

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
Well color me impressed, I think it's great and a very well executed update to the original, personally prefer the racing dial with the red accents. Can't wait to see what else they are planning to release.

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Very nice. Specs appear very similar to the original, however they've added a date window.

Any mention of pricing?

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice. Specs appear very similar to the original, however they've added a date window.

Any mention of pricing?
Ablogtowatch references 6.250$, about the same as the new SMPc Chrono with the same caliber

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
919 Posts
Timezone has a press release up about this, and this line caught my eye:

"
The case is fitted with a brushed stainless steel bracelet, complete with Omega's patented extendable foldover rack-and-pusher clasp."

:think:

Is this a new clasp design (with micro-adjustment), or does this describe Omega's current clasp?

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Timezone has a press release up about this, and this line caught my eye:

"
The case is fitted with a brushed stainless steel bracelet, complete with Omega's patented extendable foldover rack-and-pusher clasp."

:think:

Is this a new clasp design (with micro-adjustment), or does this describe Omega's current clasp?
New clasp, adjustable to 6 positions/9,6mm

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
This is so cool! I love the fact they put a ring of SLN under the tach scale!!! Nice touch, would love to buy one!!

Reactions: Toothbras

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like to see a pic of the opaline silver dial

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Exciting, I've always liked the Mark II case. So what's the scoop on this movement, good reputation?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've always liked the grey/orange Mk II racing version but I'm most interested in seeing pictures of this new blue/orange version!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts