WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stowa just posted this beauty on their instagram page:

123138835_382289706242352_822453065124305677_n.jpg

"Only 15 pieces worldwide. Be one of those 15 people who can own this special and very rare watch. We will send a newsletter tomorrow, please sign up for our newsletter if you are interested. Unitas 6497 with swan neck regulation. Special balance bridge. Bronze case 41 mm. Old radium illuminating hands and numbers. Price from 1.681,- Euro excl. VAT (1.950,- with German VAT)"

Link for instagram post

----------------

I think this looks absolutely brilliant. The warmth of the bronze is unmatched, even more in this excellent, rich Stowa shade.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Nice, but it would have been nicer if they also announced it here on their official forum.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, but it would have been nicer if they also announced it here on their official forum.
Yep, not sure why they don't use the forum more...

·
Registered
328 Posts
I can’t believe they resolved the issue of two fonts on the 36 KS marine, but not here. How did nobody notice the 1 is in different font on main dial and small seconds dial? This is a 2k€ watch, the competition is hard at this price point.

What a turn off. Sorry, but not for me.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I can’t believe they resolved the issue of two fonts on the 36 KS marine, but not here. How did nobody notice the 1 is in different font on main dial and small seconds dial? This is a 2k€ watch, the competition is hard at this price point.
What a turn off. Sorry, but not for me.
Why, exactly, need those two dials have the same font in your opinion?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Why, exactly, need those two dials have the same font in your opinion?
It doesn’t, but then you either go two different fonts entirely or one font for both. You don’t go 95% same. It’s a mistake, which has obviously been solved with some new models.
If it’s not a mistake and it’s intended everything looks the same, except one (and only one) number, do you have any explanation why would it be done so or why would this be desirable? And why has Stowa solved this issue on some of the newer models?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts