WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

Jörg allowed me to post this information, so here we go.

There's a new version of the Stowa Marine coming up. It will be a handwound version with Unitas 6498 movement featuring Cotes de Geneve, screw-balance and "Schwanenhalsfeinregulierung".

It has sapphire-crystal on front- and backside and blued steel hands.

Diameter 41mm, the dial will be white or silvered, that's not yet decided.

This is what it's going to look like:

Copyright Jörg Schauer.

The dial shown on the picture is not 100% (e.g. the "7" will have the same distance to the small second as the "5"), but you get the idea.

The price will be 690 Euros for pre-orders and 750 Euros when the watch is officially available (end of August).

I'm sure that the final result will be breathtaking and the price is simply unbelievable. I'm looking at the Marine for a while now - this is going to be the one for me, just perfect.

Greets,
Andreas

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Always in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!

I just blew my watch budget for a long while on a Hamilton Aviation Chronograph Chronometer!....I came accross it on the bay about a week ago and the deal was too good to pass up:roll:

Well...maybe I can sell some other watches because I really like this Stowa:think:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That would be a perfect hand winder to add to my collection. Time to take on 3 jobs to earn money for all this insanity.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I would love to see a Silver dial, but that is just me. It would make the watch a little different from the rest of the field. Silver dial with blue hands or even a cream/ivory dial with blue hands.

Will Jorg make me one just for me? Special Requests???

Plus, i would love to see another Stowa like Andreas'/Uvox's Stowa Marine Chronograph, but make it handwinding..lol. I know, I am asking for a lot.

·
Registered
338 Posts
This aint new is it

Stowa 6425 Deckwatch-Ltd Edt. of 100pcs.
This watch is in NM condition with only minor creasing to the tan strap. I will also include a new Stowa black buffalo w/extra signed tang buckle.
The watch features
 40mm dia
 beautiful blued hands
 signed crown
 signed strap
 signed tang buckle
 all boxes and paperwork
 movement is Unitas 6425 which features blued screws, Geneva stripes, sunburst pattern on winding wheel.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.