WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Partitio grey limited, another STOWA classic watch in a collector's edition limited to 100 pieces.

The special, grey polished dial looks very noble. Optionally with light grey, dark grey or black hand-stitched leather strap. The watch has an ETA 2824-2 movement in top quality with Geneva stripes and blued screws and retails for €980,00.

1226D03E-1616-4675-8580-AB38269014BD.jpeg

0063507F-5628-4BDE-B8E8-85808AD622D6.jpeg

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. I was torn between this and the 40mm flieger, and ended up choosing the flieger for now. But I might go for this one as well at some point. I hope no one chooses #21 for a few weeks...

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Boy do these greys introduced look nice. I think this is the fav of the bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I do like the Partitios very much...just wish the lugs were 20mm though because 18mm really limits the strap choices. This new sunburst is an outstanding look though IMO and takes an already great dial to the next level. I also like that is not the usual blue sunburst, although blue would have also been nice.

Too bad they didn't offer a version with blued hands to match the flieger, but actually the nickel is perhaps nicer with that gray. Hmmm, maybe it's the other way around, too bad they didn't offer the nickel on the flieger! :)

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Also nice to see the old logo on this one, although I'm not as hung up on the old vs new logo as some people seem to be.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I do like the Partitios very much...just wish the lugs were 20mm though because 18mm really limits the strap choices. This new sunburst is an outstanding look though IMO and takes an already great dial to the next level. I also like that is not the usual blue sunburst, although blue would have also been nice.

Too bad they didn't offer a version with blued hands to match the flieger, but actually the nickel is perhaps nicer with that gray. Hmmm, maybe it's the other way around, too bad they didn't offer the nickel on the flieger! :)
I have the Blau and purchased a beautiful brown ostrich strap for it. 18mm is not hard to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
The Partitio grey limited, another STOWA classic watch in a collector's edition limited to 100 pieces.

The special, grey polished dial looks very noble. Optionally with light grey, dark grey or black hand-stitched leather strap. The watch has an ETA 2824-2 movement in top quality with Geneva stripes and blued screws and retails for €980,00.

View attachment 14329183

View attachment 14329191
Love it!

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I have the Blau and purchased a beautiful brown ostrich strap for it. 18mm is not hard to find.

I didn't realize they had done blue before. Very nice. Yeah, I know there are lots of 18mm straps, but I don't have many that I really like.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I didn't realize they had done blue before. Very nice. Yeah, I know there are lots of 18mm straps, but I don't have many that I really like.
Don’t have the white one any more but still have the blue and the straps.

·
Registered
705 Posts

Wow. That is really stunning.

I think this grey is absolutely the perfect dial color for the Partitio. It looks just sober enough, without being dead, and with no added "bits of colorful color" to screw it up. Just really elegant and beautiful. I love it.

I swear, these Stowa, Damasko, Nomos LEs are going to be my financial ruination....

·
Registered
3,841 Posts

Wow. That is really stunning.

I think this grey is absolutely the perfect dial color for the Partitio. It looks just sober enough, without being dead, and with no added "bits of colorful color" to screw it up. Just really elegant and beautiful. I love it.

I swear, these Stowa, Damasko, Nomos LEs are going to be my financial ruination....
These ARE my financial ruin

·
Registered
705 Posts
These ARE my financial ruin
I never have done this in my life, and am usually extremely deliberate in watch purchases (the very kind Mr. JacobC will certainly attest to this, since he has been incredibly patient and helpful to me recently regarding a different watch interest) but I saw the original email from Stowa this early afternoon, saw this thread this mid-afternoon, and barely 12 hours later got off the phone with Stefan Kettner from Stowa, having just discussed and then pre-ordered #08/100.

Something about this watch and the grey dial really appeals in ways that the black, white, and blue Partitio just never quite "turned the corner" for me. I think it will be quite beautiful and special. Stefan Kettner said the grey is really stunning in person. Also, Herr Kettner is a very friendly person to speak with, really nice, very helpful.

From a normally non-impulsive Italian: Stowa sono la bomba!

(It is a nice compliment.)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts