WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it arrived! Fedex delivered it Monday right when they said it would be here. I had to wait until after work to come home and open though. Pure torture. I've worn it now 2 days and I have to say it is amazingly comfortable and so light I forget I have it on. Great build quality and absolutely stunning to look at.

Without further delay...

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congrats! Look great! I love all the post cards Stowa sends with the watch, they made some sweet watches.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Those are great pics of the silver dial. Usually the dial just looks white in pics. Congrats on the watch, I just got my fedex notification today.:-!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
This thread may have sealed the deal on my decision getting a KS.

Congrats

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fantastic watch! Looks good on you! Can I assume you have a 6.5" to 6.75" wrist size?

Thanks for sharing!
Yep, dead on. It's just under 6.75". I'm actually on the last (or is it first??) hole of the strap that shipped with the watch. I planned on getting some different ones anyways though so I could mix up the style a bit. It is amazing how the dial makes the watch seem much larger.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks great! What size is your wrist? For a smaller watch, it fits your wrist very nicely.
Thank you, it's just under 6.75". I wish my wrist was larger but 40mm is about as large as I can go i think, the Damasko DA-36 still looks normal. Someday I may try for a MO but we'll see.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks wonderful and very nice photography. I have an Antea KS with bracelet on order for my better half, due in early May!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts