WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking to get another strap for my MO(Polished Case) that will dress it up some. I have the original light brown strap on there now with the Deployant which gives it a little bit of a sporty look.

My thoughts initially were to go dark brown Alligator and place the Stowa deployant on there. I would still use the stock strap sometimes which I would switch to an extra Stowa buckle that I have.

I would like to keep the cost under $100 and there are some straps I have seen that seem like they would fit the bill but nothing is really exciting me. I am not really a "strap guy" so what I am looking for are some ideas that maybe I am just overlooking. I am open to different suggestions and am not married to the whole dark brown/alligator route.

:thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I think a brown gator with contrasting stitch would look really good.

I like the brown with white contrasting stitch and the lighter brown which they are calling brandy.

Pic from Lonestarwatches.

I like the middle strap as well. It is called chestnut.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Blue gator is great, nut the watch goes well on almost anything. ;-)
If you do a search in the forum you'll find a few threads on that subject with amazing combos.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I do like the blue strap as well. I would go for a Blue or Dark Brown with white contrasting stitch.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys, I am looking to get another strap for my MO(Polished Case) that will dress it up some. I have the original light brown strap on there now with the Deployant which gives it a little bit of a sporty look.

My thoughts initially were to go dark brown Alligator and place the Stowa deployant on there. I would still use the stock strap sometimes which I would switch to an extra Stowa buckle that I have.

I would like to keep the cost under $100 and there are some straps I have seen that seem like they would fit the bill but nothing is really exciting me. I am not really a "strap guy" so what I am looking for are some ideas that maybe I am just overlooking. I am open to different suggestions and am not married to the whole dark brown/alligator route.

:thanks in advance...

I like it on black gator

S

·
0 Posts
I second that, blue gator is way to go. Should be dark blue to fit with the blued hands.;-)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies guys...I think the blue gator is interesting but I do not see that as an every day wearer. Maybe if I get two straps:think:

What about a different direction like this vintage leather look:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys...I think the blue gator is interesting but I do not see that as an every day wearer. Maybe if I get two straps:think:

What about a different direction like this vintage leather look:

Mmh, i think this strap is moore for the airman. A gator (dark brown, brown, blue or black) is simply the best. How about an ostrich-strap?

Bye, Klaus

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can you let me know where that vintage look strap is from, looks like what i have been looking for,

many thanks

Phil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts