WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sponsor
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Daniel and I make the straps at DaLuca Straps. These are some of my first straps available to the public. I offer 100% money back guarantee, even shipping both ways if these aren't what you think they are from the pictures. I also make custom straps to spec. My main goal is to create straps that are unique, and one of a kind, while looking very distressed. Please feel free to email me with any questions or you can visit my website for more information....enjoy!

www.DaLucaStraps.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paypal Email: [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*************************ALL STRAPS NOW COME WITH PRE-INSTALLED TUBES******************************

The Green Express- $140 shipped

- 145mm/76mm

- 24mm

- Comes with metal sewn in Buckle

- Includes (2) tubes

- My first designer styled band. Green with straw yellow stitching, this thing is very fun to wear.

Cloud Surfer- $140 shipped

- 140mm/70mm

- 24mm

- Comes with polished sewn in Buckle

- Includes (2) tubes

- My first sky blue strap that just has a wonderful feeling to it. The white stitching makes you feel like you are floating in the clouds.

Green Envy- $150 shipped

- 148mm/75mm

- 24mm

- Comes with brushed sewn in Buckle

- Includes (2) tubes

- Very basic, clean looking strap that has a simple design on the front of the longer strap. Also has a non-movable strap retainer.

The Portal- $120 shipped

- 152mm/72mm

- 24mm

- Comes with brushed sewn in Buckle

- Includes (2) tubes

- Black in color, green stitching and very cool, modern looking lines make this one special.

Grey Gooser- $150 shipped

- 152mm/72mm

- 24mm

- Comes with metal sewn in Buckle

- Includes (2) tubes

- This is my first grey strap. Its looks very nice with the red stitching. Please note the unique stitching on the slider section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts