WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
Hey guys Falling Titan here from Escapement & Watch. For April Fools I made a video about 3 possible watches. number 1 was mine of course and I thought id share it.

Would anyone like this sub if Rolex made it? or is it awful?

View attachment 15029343
Umm...

Now that can’t be called the Submariner anymore. I think you created a new model range called the Exploriner

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
9,037 Posts
Erm, it's a big no from me. <| I prefer the 'original'. ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I'm just not feelin' it. But thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
I've never liked 3-6-9 dials on Sub-style watches. The numbers on the dial compete/clash with those on the bezel.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've never liked 3-6-9 dials on Sub-style watches. The numbers on the dial compete/clash with those on the bezel.
I thought I'd actually like a 3-6-9 on a submariner. But now that I see that pic I don't really think it looks good any more. The current dial is a nice clean look and the numbers on the bezel are enough.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I don't know why but it reminds me of this:

GG1000-1A3_large_1586895471502.png

Damn, did I just compare Rolex to Casio?!

A concept rather...

Reactions: fallingtitan

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys for all the comments! It was just a for fun april fools vid. but with still a very real chance of being made since rolex has done so in past. But maybe 2021 we shall see!

I'm hoping for a slimmer case personally. Im not a fan at all with the fat maxi cases. 5digits are perfect. *just need bracelet upgrades*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts