WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While I really like the OEM strap that comes with this watch, I decided to change the look of my MC GMT a little bit, and here it is:

9110520993_47d6ea4460_c.jpg

9110516561_f84079f5fd_c.jpg

9112742572_ac5a47c498_c.jpg

9112741128_703b64ce5f_c.jpg

9110513901_0386a60c93_c.jpg

The strap is made specifically for JLC Master Compressor watches. It comprises carbon fiber patterned nylon on the outside with red double stitching and red calf lining on the inside. The carbon fiber pattern along with the color combination makes the watch a lot sportier, which is very fitting with the master compressor watch in my opinion. At first, I was afraid that the red interior lining might be too flashy but I found it to be perfect after a couple of days of wear; only a very small portion of the red lining near the tip of the strap will show when it's worn.

This strap is much thicker than the OEM alligator. For me, I would prefer this thickness as it makes the watch wear better on my rather small wrist. I also like how it tapers out toward the tail. Similar to the OEM strap, it also has a pointy tail.

The strap appears to be very stiff when I first got it. But it forms to the shape of my wrist just after one day of wear. It is very comfortable.

Daniel

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Looks fantastic in those pictures, I can only imagine what it must look like in person. Very nice!

Sent from Russia.... with love.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's an awesome strap! It really gives the watch a sporty edge and makes it come alive. Well done!

Reactions: dak_la

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks sweet! I like it a lot!
Thanks Impreziv!

Looks fantastic in those pictures, I can only imagine what it must look like in person. Very nice!

Thanks Czarcasm! Yes, it does look even better in person. It really pops!

Sent from Russia.... with love.
That's an awesome strap! It really gives the watch a sporty edge and makes it come alive. Well done!
Thanks Mpalmer! I think you nailed it there, the strap definitely makes the watch come alive!

Drool. Not usually a fan of carbon print but that looks ace. Nice photos too.
Thanks Geoff, glad you like it!

Wow! I love the red lining, that's a really nice touch!
Thanks Jrsnow! Yes, as I mentioned I was a little concerned that the red lining is a bit too flashy, but it is indeed the perfect final touch of the strap.

·
Registered
424 Posts
sorry to post in an old thread but i want that strap!

started using my MC gmt after couple of months of hibernation
and find the croc strap boring nowadays. i was going to get a rubber
but yours has made the watch POPPPP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts