·
Registered
36,277 Posts
Like the aquis so much, have two now, Tungsten and DLC, bracelet and rubber

Both the bracelet and rubber strap are world class

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Wearing mine today. Still love it on both bracelet and rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the club! I have mine on the rubber strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got my rolex sub, and must say that the oris aquis is very well built for a fraction of the price. I actually prefer the matte bezel and slight dome to crystal of the aquis. I also have the 2013 aquis
Beautiful combo! I just sold my 2103 Aquis and am waiting to order the new 2017 model with gradient blue dial in bracelet. I have a Sub 14060M and as much as I like it it doesn't feel as good on my wrist as the Aquis. I'm going to hold it as it will appreciate but have to say Oris has a real winner in the Aquis. Best bracelet I've ver worn hands down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I was originally not a fan of the updates made to the new aquis, but it has grown on me and now I'm on a mission to get one of those in the near future. The gradient dial is perfect and I love the new bezel!

Oris-Aquis-Date-2017-collection-2.jpg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats on your aqusition and I agree 100% concerning the great quality and value for money you get buying an Oris. Three years ago I was looking for a nice Chronograph and ended up in purchasing an Aquis Chrono. Man, I really love this Piece.

IMG_0282.JPG

Always wear yours in the best of health.

Cheers
Wolfgang

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Bracelet is definitely one of the best I've owned. Feels extremely solid, well built and no pins!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just tried this on in person, it really is beautiful, and feels very high quality. Surprised oris isn't more well known or more highly regarded in the world.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just tried this on in person, it really is beautiful, and feels very high quality. Surprised oris isn't more well known or more highly regarded in the world.
Oris has an exelent reputation in the world, much better than higher end brands like Ulysse Nardin, or Breitling. ;) Also Oris is not as boring (or common, or widespread) brand as, for example, Tag Heuer. So, there is nothing to regret about... (IMHO)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Oris has an exelent reputation in the world, much better than higher end brands like Ulysse Nardin, or Breitling. ;) Also Oris is not as boring (or common, or widespread) brand as, for example, Tag Heuer. So, there is nothing to regret about... (IMHO)
Totally agree. Oris IS a very highly-regarded brand. It is proudly NOT part of a luxury conglomerate like LVMH, or the Swatch Group, and so you don't see Oris boutiques in every airport, like you do Omega or Tag. That's a good thing, in my opinion!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts