WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW SWISS LEGEND MENS ATLANTIS DIVER AUTOMATIC WATCH + WINDER (SL-300015-11 / 22/ 33)

Available at Shnoop.com in 3 color choices for $399.99. Not sure if that is a great deal, but thought I would post.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Mark,

I'd say it's a pretty solid deal! I believe the watch has a Swiss ETA 2824 Movement, which these days, is pretty hard to come by even at higher price points! Throw in the winder, and I think it's a slam dunk! I have the exact package on order, and can't wait to see the overall presentation! The overall reviews on the watch were pretty good on SNBC, although, impressions on the stainless steel bracelet were mixed. I'll check the quality of the rubber strap that's included before swapping it out for an aftermarket!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I love how it says "Swiss Legend" , "Swiss Automatic"...and finally "Swiss Mov't".

IMHO a Seiko SUMO blows this out of the water.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
The Sumo may, but it's nearly $500 and no winder...

I'm curious to see the reviews on this one, I like the style.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I love how it says "Swiss Legend" , "Swiss Automatic"...and finally "Swiss Mov't".

IMHO a Seiko SUMO blows this out of the water.

And how it doesn't say Swiss Made....I made for TV watch with Chinese parts and an unknown assembly point for the Swiss Movement...oops, I mean Mov't!:-d....and you are correct abut the SUMO!

·
Registered
783 Posts
I've always liked this watch. The price of $599 on ShopNBC was a little steep for my tastes especially with some of the comments I've heard about the bracelet seeming somewhat cheap. If the price were right, I would buy it and go with the rubber stap (or get a new rubber strap). The red and orange dial versions (not offered on Shnoop) are really sharp. The $399 for this watch is closing in on about the right price I would say but still a bit too high for my tastes.... $299 would get my attention as a "deal"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts