·
Registered
726 Posts
Can you share the history of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just put my order in for the PVD version. I'm so stoked to see this make a comeback.

Oh and the preorder price is only $990...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Just put my order in for the PVD version. I'm so stoked to see this make a comeback.

Oh and the preorder price is only $990...
Think I also prefer the PVD (DLC?) version. Very good price to boot!

History is sparse. There was a DOXA Army, no? Very rare issue for Swiss Military or somesuch.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bloody fantastic re-edition. Ordered the stainless steel version and thinking strongly of grabbing a pvd as well.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Curious creation.. Appears a 1200T (aka 300T) case / back / flat crystal with a lumed sapphire bezel and a non-recessed crown (crown / bezel edge / minute hand are all quite familiar). A take on Doxa ‘Army’, branded Synchron Military instead. At ~half price of the current 300T. Quite a move.. Tempted to put in an order on that alone .

·
Registered
261 Posts
So the caseback says limited edition of 500 but the details say 300 per color. I'm guessing the drawing is off?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
So the caseback says limited edition of 500 but the details say 300 per color. I'm guessing the drawing is off?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Good catch.. The crown is also recessed into the case band slightly on the back shot but not on any of the other photos.

1 - 20 of 1550 Posts