WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1241 - 1260 of 1571 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
ok good to know, seems lots of watches sold around this date
Yeah my order date/time was 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern on the 10th and I am also still awaiting any shipping notification. Figure we've gotta be up in the queue this week. 🤞🤞🤞

·
Registered
209 Posts
I’ve always been a fan of Erika’s Originals MN straps and have several in 22mm lug with for my Tudor Pelagos LHD, my Doxa 750T GMT Caribbean Queen, for my Seiko Tunas and other watches. However, I didn’t have ANY in 20mm because the only watch I had in 20mm lug width, until now, is my Doxa 300T Poseidon. Believe it or not, this incoming a SYNMIL PVD is the first time I immediately put plans into place to order up SEVERAL new straps in short order, and Erika’s Originals was at the top of the list. After a lot of back and forth on which “color ways” I thought I’d start with, and what stitching would best complement the SYNMIL, I decided to go with this set of four. If folks are interested, I’ll be happy to post shots of them mounted once the watch arrives (got the FedEx notice last week advising of an expected 1 April ship date, but still waiting for the shipping details). BTW, in terms of shipping from Erika’s, my orders have always shipped and arrived FAST! I completed my order on 31 March and all they arrived early yesterday (4 April)!
I love Erika´s Originals too so I look forward to your photos. I think that the classic original (green with yellow line) will look great, I´ve got this one and it looks good on every watch I´ve tried it (Doxa Poseidon, Seiko MM300, Seiko SBDX009)

·
Registered
345 Posts
does anyone have info on which order dates synchron is up to? i ordered on march 10th but no shipping info. they also have not responded to 3 of my emails
This whole shipping situation is extremely stupid. If merchant lists something as "available now" and charges for FedEx shipping nobody's expecting to wait a month or two for the product. If you can only ship 5 a day, then sell 5 a day. If you don't have enough made ( most likely what it is) - do presale orders like every other company, with "shipping starts at ..." and so on.

·
Registered
209 Posts
This whole shipping situation is extremely stupid. If merchant lists something as "available now" and charges for FedEx shipping nobody's expecting to wait a month or two for the product. If you can only ship 5 a day, then sell 5 a day. If you don't have enough made ( most likely what it is) - do presale orders like every other company, with "shipping starts at ..." and so on.
I don't think that there was something like "available now" when I made a purchase, there was PRE-ORDER or something like that. Expected delivery time was April. So you're right and you're not- the whole problem was that they sent several watches immediately and everybody expected delivery in several days. And it's not that simple. Maybe the best way would be as you said- completed the half of production and send it in April. And the rest send in June. The way that Doxa used during Rick's time there...but the guys who have had them for almost a month would definitely disagree;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
I don't think that there was something like "available now" when I made a purchase, there was PRE-ORDER or something like that. Expected delivery time was April. So you're right and you're not- the whole problem was that they sent several watches immediately and everybody expected delivery in several days. And it's not that simple. Maybe the best way would be as you said- completed the half of production and send it in April. And the rest send in June. The way that Doxa used during Rick's time there...but the guys who have had them for almost a month would definitely disagree;)
With SS version there was nothing about April, just "buy now" or "order now" or whatever, no "pre" of any kind. The April was only for black version. After ppl started asking them, they came up with "shipping 5-10 per day" via messenger and here.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
With SS version there was nothing about April, just "buy now" or "order now" or whatever, no "pre" of any kind. The April was only for black version. After ppl started asking them, they came up with "shipping 5-10 per day" via messenger and here.
I’m embracing the wait*. To quote Jacques in the Simpsons “To the most beautiful moment in life! Better than the deed. Better than the memory. The moment... of anticipation” Not unfamiliar to WIS I think.

*he says knowing it’s due tomorrow

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Reactions: exc-hulk

·
Registered
233 Posts
I love Erika´s Originals too so I look forward to your photos. I think that the classic original (green with yellow line) will look great, I´ve got this one and it looks good on every watch I´ve tried it (Doxa Poseidon, Seiko MM300, Seiko SBDX009)
Agree with you 100 percent on the original classic green with yellow stripe (which Erika calls “vintage”). That’s one of the four I ordered for this watch because, as you noted, it looks amazing with every watch. I have one in 22mm that I’ve had on every one of my 22mm watches (e.g. Tudor Pelagos LHD, all three Seiko Tunas (including a Darth and a Ninja), Maratac Big Pilot, Doxa 750T GMT Caribbean Queen, Doxa 1500T Pro, etc.). Heck, I even squeezed that 22mm strap into my own Doxa 300T Poseidon, ‘cause it looks damn good on there. I think if I’d recommend just one Erika’s to anyone who was looking, it would, in fact, be the one you mention... the ‘Vintage MN’ with yellow stripe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1241 - 1260 of 1571 Posts