WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1898 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi, we respect your opinions and it means a lot to us, but we have to set this straight;
Synchron DID NOT do a product launch on the forum, the initial post and the whole thread was all member created. Synchron participated only when it was requested, when it was necessary, or when questions were asked. It was some post that suggested that Synchron launched the product on the forum, which simply isn't true. Synchron created the first brand forum 21 years ago on WUS and we are aware of Watchuseek rules and abide by them.

Answers to your other questions will be privately addressed by email because it is not a subject of public interest . Meanwhile your payment was refunded but your order is still upright. You will also receive the additional free ISOfrane. I hope we were able to address all your concerns..

Peace..✌
All straightened. To keep it that way: I know you didn't launch on the forum and I DID NOT say you launched on the forum, I quoted another forum member. The important part of the quote being everything but the part about you launching your product here.

All good. Now, let's return to photos and nice stuff 🖖

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think the piece that you might be missing is that from page one of this and other threads, every aspect of communication both positive and negative has been posted for all to see, including Synchron. Scolding him for doing just that is kind of uncool? This whole episode has been frankly a mess, with the obvious exception of what appear to be very well done watches.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
Trust me, I haven't missed a thing here .... and I have a horse in the race, so-to-speak. ! actually made a similar point probably 30 pages ago when my own issue arose. It's just an opinion, I know ... but still, by now, I'd hoped it would started to sink in.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Reactions: daveyoha and Magnus

·
Registered
679 Posts
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend! Cheers to the ones awaiting delivery and to all of you already enjoying your Synchron Military. Mine has been glued to my wrist since the minute I opened the package. I can’t wait to see what Synchron will come up with next.

1841 - 1860 of 1898 Posts