WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1861 - 1880 of 1898 Posts

·
Registered
12,517 Posts
I’d like to see a slim SUB style case, 300 style. Or 300T/1200T. Flat or slightly domed crystal. Straight BOR bracelet, no flare at the lugs. Great lume. Maybe a 600T style dial, bezel, and balanced hands.

Though I have to admit I am pretty murky on what synchron can do within the current situation, in regards to design use. Old synchron/Doxa and new synchron and Doxa.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The next Synchron is coming and awaiting your feedback, what do you like to see..?
View attachment 15860214
If you want our feedback you have to show what it is ;)
Does it mean it's close to launch/order/pre-order?

I wouldn't mind a silverdialed bi-compax chronograph (like the "other" brand didn't give us) in the Army case for us normal wristsized fellas :).

·
Registered
723 Posts
The next Synchron is coming and awaiting your feedback, what do you like to see..?
View attachment 15860214
Personally I would prefer larger style watch as even the Military is borderline "delicate" looking on my large wrist... particularly fitted with BOR.
Something with a fitted bracelet... the bracelet could be made in the far East to keep costs down. You're obviously not concerned about having "Swiss Made" on the dial and Maranez has proven that your followers like a bracelet regardless where it comes from. I think in this current age, WIS aren't too concerned where things are made as long as they know. Having the case/movement/hands/assembly/QC in EU would be the selling point, the bracelet could be wherever.

·
Registered
246 Posts
If I'm not mistaken I have read somewhere that the 300 was the one Mr Marei was/still is ?? The most proud of......For me it is the Dive watch I would pick over every Dive watch that I am aware of.
And I do think it NEVER!! should have been a limited edition in the first place.
And if Doxa pricing would have been more reasonable/realistic 🙄
I would have at least 3 of them.
So a Synchron 300 in yellow, orange or black would be cool maybe without a Date and available in Destro......that would be great 👍
Having said that.......there is a photo of a Synchron divingstar on Erica's Original site that looks awesome....(.If you would use the same case as the Military I would prefer the crown a bit more tucked in an the case back a bit flatter)
Can't wait for more details about what it is going to be
Cheers

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone else having a problem with the Synchron Nato? The tail of the strap doesn't fit back through the keeper(a) because it's either too thick or the keeper is too narrow. A pity because the strap material itself is gorgeous. Any creative solutions apart from cutting the tail shorter?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Anyone else having a problem with the Synchron Nato? The tail of the strap doesn't fit back through the keeper(a) because it's either too thick or the keeper is too narrow. A pity because the strap material itself is gorgeous. Any creative solutions apart from cutting the tail shorter?
I have the same problem with both of mine... it does stink since they are nice quality.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
622 Posts
A pity because the strap material itself is gorgeous. Any creative solutions apart from cutting the tail shorter?
nope - no chance :confused:

After cutting it apart it wears really well. I also did cut off the second layer of the nato-strap which is under the watch. It also increases wearability enormously (y)
For cutting it off, clamp it between two coins with a pliers. Did work very well for myself

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't going to bag it here online as I didn't want to take anything away from the watch itself but it is a bit of a joke strap. I had to get my wife to help me fasten it to my wrist :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't going to bag it here online as I didn't want to take anything away from the watch itself but it is a bit of a joke strap. I had to get my wife to help me fasten it to my wrist :)
Guess we now know why they've been so "generously" including them at no charge with each watch order....'cause if anyone paid $39 + shipping for one and couldn't properly fasten it, they'd probably be pretty torqued!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Joseph Bonnie drab tropic landed today definitely a winner on the SS version!

View attachment 15862554 View attachment 15862555 J
Looks great! How does that JB strap compare to the "OG" Tropic (assuming your Synchron Military came with one)? The Bonnie seems priced about the same as an "OG" Tropic, so trying to weigh why to go with the JB? I have a 22mm "OG" Tropic that is definitely superior to my WatchGecko Tropic (feel, pliability, comfort, scent, etc.!)...so obviously, all straps ain't created equal. Thx.

1861 - 1880 of 1898 Posts