WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really like the 2020 release Carrera in Green and Blue dial. Anyone got one? What's your wrist size? How does the 44MM fit?
I have a 7.5 inch wrist, I think this size is borderline too big and at 15MM thick it's probably going to be too chucky for a daily wear. But I do love that new Rolex like ceramic bezel and dials design and color combo are quite amazing!!

Where did you get yours? What kind of discount from AD or gray?

I really wish Tag would release these version in 40 to 41MM, that's would close the deal for me. Tag is bit too focused on youth and fashion, they are very dedicated to smart watches and beautiful modern ads, they gotta realized the Jordan sneaker crowd they seem to be chasing don't have $5K for a Carrera. Gosh 44MM? Really?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Not sure what's Rolex like about a ceramic bezel, especially since Rolex is slow to change or update anything compared to the rest of the industry...

The new 44mm Carrera is a nice watch. I was able to try one on at a local store. It does wear like a large sports watch, but it doesn't seem overly large if you normally wear larger watches. The dimensions/ratios seem to fit well to me. Although if you normally wear smaller 36-40 mm dress watches, then yes you will find the watch absurdly large. But if you like larger sport watches, should fit great for your taste.

Tag (to me) appears to be focused on their core clientele type, not necessarily youth or fashion. Some of their watches may be large and sporty but they're in line with their (modern) design history. Not every company needs to be what everyone else is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts