WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, New To The Forum. About A Month Or So Ago, My Grandfather Gave Me A Watch, That I Watched Him Wear For Many Years On And Off As A Kid. He Handed It To Me, And Said I Will Not Be Wearing Any More. I Didnt Know A Thing About My Vintage 300t Searambler. It Didnt Come With The Orginial Bracelet. So I Would Like To Find One Somewear. Does Anybody Know. By The Way, I Love This Watch, And Possible In The Near Future, I Will Buy More Vintage Pieces. Thanks In Advance, Scott

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Everyone, New To The Forum. About A Month Or So Ago, My Grandfather Gave Me A Watch, That I Watched Him Wear For Many Years On And Off As A Kid. He Handed It To Me, And Said I Will Not Be Wearing Any More. I Didnt Know A Thing About My Vintage 300t Searambler. It Didnt Come With The Orginial Bracelet. So I Would Like To Find One Somewear. Does Anybody Know. By The Way, I Love This Watch, And Possible In The Near Future, I Will Buy More Vintage Pieces. Thanks In Advance, Scott
You should post a message in the general section, and if possible add a few pictures of the Rambler.
i think that the new Doxa bracelet can fit with the vintage models and you can order one directly from Doxa (a very few old bracelets are on the market and they are not of best quality in comparaison with the new ones).
Congrats about the watch ;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts