WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all....
i'm checking in for the first time as a member and my first time on a watch forum......i'll be getting my first Ocean 7 delivered tomorrow, it's an LM2 and i can't wait!....so i thought i'd just say Hi and introduce myself. Bruce here in McAllen, Texas in the deep, deep south of Texas by the border of Mexico. I haven't posted all my info yet and my watch collection isn't real big yet but i'll put it up soon. I've only been bitten by the watch bug hard the last couple years and already my wife thinks i'm crazy ....even though she has a nicer collection than me....anyway, i'll stop rambling and leave it at that for now.
Bruce:p

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Greetings to all....
i'm checking in for the first time as a member and my first time on a watch forum......i'll be getting my first Ocean 7 delivered tomorrow, it's an LM2 and i can't wait!....so i thought i'd just say Hi and introduce myself. Bruce here in McAllen, Texas in the deep, deep south of Texas by the border of Mexico. I haven't posted all my info yet and my watch collection isn't real big yet but i'll put it up soon. I've only been bitten by the watch bug hard the last couple years and already my wife thinks i'm crazy ....even though she has a nicer collection than me....anyway, i'll stop rambling and leave it at that for now.
Bruce:p
Welcome to WUS and the O7 forum. :-!

Congratulations on the LM-2. It's a terrific watch and I am sure you will find yourself with more than one O7 before you know it. :-!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome Bruce! A word of warning! I got my first Ocean 7 LM-2 about 2 weeks ago with titanium bracelet. Absolutely gorgeous!
And, just today, I received my 2nd Ocean 7....an LM-7! Can't believe how magnificent the lume is and what presence.
I don't see how a person can own only 1 Ocean 7. But, you will understand in a few weeks.

Now, get one of those leather straps with orange stitching that Mitch sells. I bought one of those and the LM-2 looks great on it too!

Regards, Mitch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all!.... actually i am already starting to think about the next one and yes, i did pick up one of the leather straps with orange stitching and also ( i have no idea why as it will probably not match at all ) a blue rubber one as well....i had been thinking about a double deployant clasp/buckle as well but it would not match too well in SS with the case being titanium ...i have been searching the web for days unsuccessfully for titanium deployant but to no avail....any ideas?

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's a road we've all been down. And for most of us, it's a long road with no end. Thank goodness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts