WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and just wanted to comment on how impressed I am by what i read and see. I have always wanted a Ploprof, but could never justify the 3k+ for a nice example. Ocean 7 seems a great alternative - attractive, well-made watch, superb customer service, limited editions, very aggressive pricing - what's not to like? And I won't be afraid to wear it daily. So, I'll be joining you people. Now the question is...a remaining LM-1 or the LM-2? Tough decision. Not having anything in Ti, though, is starting to sway me toward the LM-2. Anyway, thanks, forum, for some very interesting reading. And thanks, Mitch, for being so responsive. Congrats on an amazing project. I look forward to posting, "I'm In."

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Now the question is...a remaining LM-1 or the LM-2? Tough decision.
Hi Dave,

Welcome! I would say get the LM-1 and I suspect once you see how nice the watch is in person you will plan on buying the LM-2. In it's stock form the LM-1 is the nicest, most comfortable large watch I have ever worn. It's one of the first watches I have ever owned that I can not think of anything I would do differently in it's design.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Welcome aboard. I think either way you cant go wrong. These watches have been built with input of those that are members of this forum. I beleive though the LM-1 will be the special one and my plan is to get one each of the LM series.

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Dave! :-!

I'd snag an LM-1 if I were you. ;-)

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Dave welcome to the forum and Dave, no question or hesitaton , but go for both!:p :gold
LM-1 AND LM-2 SS AND TITANIUM , THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO GO FOR THE MASSIVE LM-3 AND THAT LEADS INTO THE CERAMICS++++++++++++++++
Yes Dave it all starts again get the savings acct started.........:-d
Regards
Robert
and just wanted to comment on how impressed I am by what i read and see. I have always wanted a Ploprof, but could never justify the 3k+ for a nice example. Ocean 7 seems a great alternative - attractive, well-made watch, superb customer service, limited editions, very aggressive pricing - what's not to like? And I won't be afraid to wear it daily. So, I'll be joining you people. Now the question is...a remaining LM-1 or the LM-2? Tough decision. Not having anything in Ti, though, is starting to sway me toward the LM-2. Anyway, thanks, forum, for some very interesting reading. And thanks, Mitch, for being so responsive. Congrats on an amazing project. I look forward to posting, "I'm In."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts