WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Yesterday I purchase a G6900CC-1 (a beautiful watch by the way) and am not comprehending the atomic feature it has. How do I go about receiving an atomic signal for this watch? Does it do this automatically or do I have to press a combination of buttons? Also, I know it didn't do this last night as daylight savings time wasn't accounted for.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Sorry to say this but the G-6900CC doesn't have atomic reception (the GW-6900 does). The models with atomic reception carry the model number GW-XXXX (unless it's a Frogman GW-200 which was not atomic).

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Hi all,

Yesterday I purchase a G6900CC-1 (a beautiful watch by the way) and am not comprehending the atomic feature it has. How do I go about receiving an atomic signal for this watch? Does it do this automatically or do I have to press a combination of buttons? Also, I know it didn't do this last night as daylight savings time wasn't accounted for.

Thanks!

That particular model is not equipped to receive the time signal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all! This is unfortunate but I guess it will be something I will look forward to on a future G purchase :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts