WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. For Christmas two years ago I received a G2300 with the resin band. I didn't really know what I had when I got it and I never really used it until I found it again about two weeks ago. Now I know what a gem of a watch I have. I've been wearing it ever since, but I really want to know it inside and out. I've since lost the instructions, and I don't know every single little feature it has, and I'd like to know how to use the data bank, etc. If anybody could help me out, or point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. G's for life!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi, and welcome!

If you look on the back of your watch case, you will find 4 numbers in a rectangle. That is the module number...you can find the instructions for your watch by entering the module number on the space indicated on this site:
http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/

If you have any other questions, please ask! We are a friendly and helpful bunch here.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
hi g2300,

you only got one g-shock and one of the very best in my opinion. considering how much different models and modules casio makes, I would say you are pretty lucky. I am a very big fan of the G-2300 myself, in my opinion it is one of the most advanced basic models one can aquire.

in case you didn't find the modulenumber yet, here is the direct link to the pdf file.

http://www2.casio.co.jp/manual_pdf/wat/en/pdf_search.php?MODULE=2184&submit.x=38&submit.y=5

I recommend you make a right click and save it in a specific folder. although I love this watch I can't tell you much about the data bank function. I tried it once but when I need to store names or numbers I usually do this with my cell phone - more space and a lot faster. but other than that it is a pleasure to have a 24h countdown timer which can be set precisely down to the second (great for boiling eggs :-D ) and one of the five daily alarms which can be set for any given date in the running year for instance. well, like norm already wrote: feel free to ask if you have questions whatsoever :)

regards, holger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts