WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first saw the Omega Hour Vision about 10 years ago and was fascinated. Decided to pick one up recently and I'm wondering why I don't see these very often. I think it's very classy, and I love the Art Deco vibe. Perhaps it's too dressy for every day wear?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Honestly, I didn't care for them at first. But the past year or so I have changed my tune. I really like them and the constellations. Nice choice.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Congratulations on your Omega Hour Vision - it does have that Art Deco vibe. Enjoy your long-awaited watch.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I desperately wanted one when they were new, but I sort of forgot about them after a while. Lovely watch! Nice to see one, they don‘t show up too often these days.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I've always loved the Hour Vision. Kind of gets lost in the shuffle of all the Omega models but it's a beauty.

Enjoy!!

·
Vendor
Omega/Tudor/Breitling/Grand Seiko/Tag Heuer/Montblanc/Hamilton/Seiko
398 Posts
Congrats, looks great. Generally speaking most folks in store shop sportier pieces and I just think these models, as well as others, get overlooked at times. Wear it in good health!

·
Premium Member
7,038 Posts
It's just another great omega they have a line up of models that have a distinct vibe.
Looks killa mate
Dave

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
I love them. For some reason the DeVille lineup doesn't get the recognition I think it deserves.

·
Registered
Omega Aqua Terra Skyfall 41.5, Breitling Avenger Chrono II 43, Seiko SBDC101, Timex Ironman
642 Posts
I really like this look. It’s unique and, yes, Art Deco-ish. I actually think it’s a versatile piece and could go well with a variety of outfits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts