WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty guys, Ive been browaing here for the last couple of weeks, but Ive been on WUS for about a year now. For one reason or another, I never found Ocean7's appealing but strangely enough, Ive strated to really take a liking to them over the last couple of weeks.

Alhtough I just got a couple of new arrivals, I am now finding myself considering possible future purchases:-s(this never ends does it?). This will probably happen in a couple of months, so there is no rush at the moment, but I like to do my hw. Anyhow, I was hoping you guys could help me out and pointy me in the right direction. Im really liking the LM-1, LM-3, and LM-6.

Which one to buy?

:thanks

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Im really liking the LM-1, LM-3, and LM-6.

Which one to buy?

I would recommend the new blue dial LM-6. :-! It combines the awesome dial found on the LM-3 with the LM-6 case. Throw in it's newer, better quality BG W9 lume and it is the perfect starter OCEAN7 watch. ;-)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!!!!! That is Stunning! and its not on the website:think:

Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
WOW!!!!! That is Stunning! and its not on the website:think:

Thanks for the heads up
The watch pictured is the sample. According to Mitch, the production watches arrive next week. :-! I am thinking of getting the blue GMT.

The LM-6 features a larger dial than the LM-3 so the blue dial looks even more amazing with it. ;-)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Mr. Malyel is correct.

You get his best dial and his most popular case in one package. With the lume upgrade and the plongeur, its just unbeatable.

This may be his best looking watch yet.

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Mr. Malyel is correct.

You get his best dial and his most popular case in one package. With the lume upgrade and the plongeur, its just unbeatable.

This may be his best looking watch yet.

I agree. I've done enough drooling over Ocean7 watches, but this one's amazing.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I am still partial to the LM-6C or the LM-2C.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I would recommend the new blue dial LM-6. :-! It combines the awesome dial found on the LM-3 with the LM-6 case. Throw in it's newer, better quality BG W9 lume and it is the perfect starter OCEAN7 watch. ;-
Do all of the new LM-6s use this lume? When I finally purchase my first O7 it will be an LM-6, I just haven't settled on a dial color yet. I must say from the pictures the yellow is very striking as well.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Do all of the new LM-6s use this lume? When I finally purchase my first O7 it will be an LM-6, I just haven't settled on a dial color yet. I must say from the pictures the yellow is very striking as well.
Yes, all LM-6's use the new BG W9 lume. :-!

I like the yellow dial also. ;-)

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I usually like black dials the most, but the blue and yellow stand out really well. I'm really thinking about the yellow GMT.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Alrighty guys, Ive been browaing here for the last couple of weeks, but Ive been on WUS for about a year now. For one reason or another, I never found Ocean7's appealing but strangely enough, Ive strated to really take a liking to them over the last couple of weeks.

I know how you feel at first I kinda liked the designs from O7 but thought I would like something more traditional. I drooled over Doxas wanted one of those but instead bought a blue LM-3. I don't even look at Doxas anymore I want another O7. I think an orange LM-3. The quality is outstanding ( on par with Doxa) and they represent a fantastic value. It is easily my favorite watch! Regards,
Wade

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, all LM-6's use the new BG W9 lume. :-!

I like the yellow dial also. ;-)

Makes me wanna get one in each color!!:-d:-d:-d:p:p:p:p

:thanks for the pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts