WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Oris Aquis Small Second just arrived in the mail today, but I work away from home and will not be able to see it for another week. I see a long unproductive week ahead of me. This is my first quality watch and the anticipation is killing me.

·
1,264 Posts
Welcome to the Oris Forum and Congratulations on your new Oris. Post some photos when you get a chance.

Hopefully the time will fly by and the week will be over before you know it.

Chris

·
Premium Member
14,502 Posts
Get ready to wear it extra to make up for the lost time! Congrats on your new Oris!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Oris makes a great watch; you won't be disappointed. Congrats on your new watch in-waiting!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome Bro. I know you had an interest in watches long before me, but, I must say, I feel somewhat responsible for this and appologize now for what is to come! Its an expensive slippery slope you have just jumped onto. Hold on and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. My girlfriend also got an Aquis in the same order. It is a Woman’s Silver Dial Aquis and she absolutely loves it. I don’t think she has stared at it as much as I have stared at photos on mine though. I had a dilemma as to whether to let her open mine or leave it till I was home. Because they were ordered from a well known, but grey market dealer I decided to let her open it for me to inspect everything. All I have to say is thank god for face time; I had a live unboxing on my own watch. Everything seems to be working and in order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts