WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am new here. I am a young'un but i love watch. I want to start a watch collection like most of you that already have one going. I was interested in a Stowa Exima Chronometer but I don't know how I can get this watch in USA. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has the watch and is willing to post pictures and information on how to get this watch in US.

Thank you,
Sagar

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Hello BONDS and welcome.
At the top of this page you will see links to the "On-Line Shop" and "Collection".
Go there and you should find all the info you need.
Good luck!

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to Watchuseek and welcome to the Official Jöeg Schauer & Stowa Forum :-!

·
Registered
70 Posts
As far as I know the Exima is exclusively available through the German mail order company "Manufactum" (http://www.manufactum.de).
I checked their german website (I can't find it on their international site). The watch is currently sold out and should be back in stock starting July 20th 2006.
You may contact Manufactum via email at: [email protected]

Good luck
Ralf

S

·
0 Posts
Dieselweasel said:
As far as I know the Exima is exclusively available through the German mail order company "Manufactum" (http://www.manufactum.de).
I checked their german website (I can't find it on their international site). The watch is currently sold out and should be back in stock starting July 20th 2006.
You may contact Manufactum via email at: [email protected]

Good luck
Ralf
Yep, Ralf is right.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
regards
Andy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
guys,

iam set on getting the Antea KS, but I was wondering if anyone has a ANTEA KS on a brown strap.

thanks

sagar

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello Sagar,

Since May I own an Antea KS with blue screws and a brown croco strap.
There has been a photo of this combination on the STOWA website - but it seems that it has been removed.
It's a relative small watch, elegant - and worth every cent.

Regards
Ralf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts