WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum, and here to gain some knowledge.

I bought my first Breitling 2 years ago and went with the Colt Chronograph Super Quartz with a blue dial. I really enjoy this watch as it is super accurate and does not require daily use or a watch winder. I have been getting the itch to buy another watch and the Breitling Avenger Seawolf Ti E17370 is catching my eye.

Justin

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome! This forum has been helpful when needed but always enjoyable. But don't look for anyone to discourage your love of all things Breitling, it won't happen around these parts :)!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Welcome. Try on the Avenger of your choice, if you like it , buy it and enjoy for many years to come.
BE safe, Frank.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Whatever you buy, buy it with bracelet and then add straps as getting the original bracelet afterwards will be pita (and expensive).

My small collection is all Ti and the Ti Seawolf has been my daily wear last 6 months.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! They are great watches. Just make sure you go to a good AD or Boutique and try on all the ones you THINK you might be interested in. I didn't even consider the brand until I tried several on and fell in love with the Avenger II. Happy hunting!

IMG_3634.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally got around to taking a photo of mine, but for some reason I get an error that says my post count is to low to post a link or image. Does anyone know how many post you need before you allowed to post links or images?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Acuatlly just purchased a Seawolf Ti with a yellow dial, ProII bracelet, should be hear tomorrow!

Reactions: kleinbus
1 - 11 of 11 Posts